Wednesday, November 24, 2010

loose (antonym)




How has your day been?
Well mine consisted of coffee, laundry, and paper writing all in large amounts. I planned the day to be filled with such excess but did not realize that mother nature would powder sugar this ugly ginger house I currently live in.
This post with its photo's extend to the filling of being not able to leave school but in the sense somewhat enjoying it. I mean when the marching band looks like they were the marching band that did "Smells like teen spirit" at Marc Jacobs fall collection years ago, who can really complain? In addition the dream lighting classroom, and a photo shoot I was placed into doing for SAS that took place in a class room.....it just all goes into one holiday break stuck at school.
I was volunteered to be a model and help with styling for a SAS meeting where they tackled all parts of the fashion industry. In this shoot I am wearing a skirt that I bought when I studied in London. It came to me after a terrible test and the need to go find relief in the closest thrift store. I went hoping to find a skirt that I could actually pull up as a dress. The thrift gods knew the shout out was for them and stuffed in the skirt selection this beauty shinned. The scarf is Emily's who was also a model for the shout. I can take no credit for the idea of tying the scarf in that radical way. That shout out goes to Ahli and another girl who I forgot the name (sorry). The photographer I also missed the name of (sorry, I am the WORST).
All in all I want to thank SAS for inviting me to part take in this fun event. I am sorry I was beat up still from the Chicago trip and came with not once ounce of make up on my face. ALSO thank you for whoever's tape that was that I grabbed. Seeing that Kelly green put such a spark back in my manic Monday.
***********hugs, tugs, and all things GOTHIC* (it's snowing and all I have to drink is orange juice??)

0 comments: