Sunday, November 7, 2010

nice to meet you




This year I admitted to those that I dream in images of clothes. Im still unsure if I am creative or a joke. I kind of hope this blog will answer that question in some way. I love styling and I truly hope you give me some good, or some good old harsh feedback.
Thank you to all who told me to wear my big girl pants and actually do it.

Alright so the setting is this amazing porch that glows in the most beautiful shades of green. It is a big green lantern that one can stand in, and for three of my friends they can call it home. (SO JELL). Anyways the sweater is one I got in high school for Dillards (Im from Omaha so that is the way I live) this old man asked if I was going to prision when I bought it. The button up is from my Grandma's church thrift store. While the shorts are goodwill with some of my own spray paint art that I did so I could rock at a music festival but somehow I just keep wearing them. (Some call this pride) The shoes then are from the Paris COS store.

-Thank you to the E house for letting me use the porch and thank you to Michael Cass for the photograph and the day
******hugs, tugs, and all things GOTHIC-

0 comments: