Sunday, January 2, 2011

top as a bottom and a bottom as a top







If I were to pick one print to be wrapped in all my life it would be plaid. Why? Part of me dreams of a up bringing in uniform. The school you are sent off to where the education is set a price. They teach you in strict manner but because your in plaid you more so want to rebel. The royal family were the one's who really got behind Burberry from the start. Burberry a brand that does plaid and no one complains.....well we should all complain when the tacky fake Burberry is worn. Come on how do you not know?

Enough of my mind.... the outfit above is last one from the SAS meeting where with a limited amount of clothes we had to create. So the outfit is made of my thrift store school girl plaid skirt worn as a top, then a plaid old jcrew shirt worn as a skirt (REMIX). The shoes are borrowed. Thank you to Emily and Brooke for their help in finishing of this outfit. The soul who captured my soul is unknown and I am sorry for that. But I can tell you the shoe picture I also added is such a dream if only that style was functional and plaid....? Kidding three layers could go a tad tacky.

0 comments: