Friday, June 3, 2011

and there is more

Here are the rest of the creations from the other day.










The closets pieces are selected. This time I was really true to myself. I am not longer holding on to the things that either do not fit or inspire me any longer.

I went to the pool today with basically mothers. It is often a time when whether you ask or not you receive children updates. I enjoy it because Mom's are often so proud. The only time I get annoyed is when it begins sounding like they are living through them. But hey if they are happy, right?

I also got a letter in the mail yesterday. I need to write back, the goal is to do that before I leave tomorrow for Colorado.

My nickname given by this beauty is "Little Almond" so to turn the letter over to this gave me such a spring to my morning step.

0 comments: