I can only hold till we close which is 20 minutes away
My day off last week....
Sunday ended up being a fun day. The other individual I am living with at the moment wanted my assistance shopping for pants and shoes. I was ready at the time he requested even though it was much too early for shops on a Sunday. We soaked up our time, then made our purchases.
Then I headed off to hang out with the only single friend I have here in the city. We split a home made vietnamese coffee with some dim sum from a place in his neighborhood.
Once we became the size we normally are we headed downtown for the shops. We found items that we would have bought if back to school shopping was like it was back in the early days. You know the days when your parents purchased your clothes. Though we did not buy them all we both did leave with items we might just pass down to each other once his school year is complete.
And we missed out on these two things. However, getting paid is a forte, each and everyday......
0 comments:
Post a Comment