Saturday, September 24, 2011

I feel close to them and no one else. So let's clap our hands.

It's the weekend. The time you should enjoy.




It's not restricted for just the young.

Tonight I saw Marnie Stern at a neighborhood venue (not pictured above but below). I had a blast and I hope others did too.
During the warm up I drifted to thought even with the noise so loud it made my feet vibrate. While out in outer thought I wondered if I were to buy a guitar which color would I get. The main warm up had the great line up of colors, but nothing I would take home. BUT
BUT
BUTT
BUT then I saw what Marnie had. Perfect flesh tone with red, BUT to me it was a pattern of red roses (in a good way I hate roses, truly I DO.). I need a slightly different fit because the chances of me like Marnie threading is slim.





So I think I want to learn drums.

0 comments: