seems unlikely to change, although I hear
Have you ever noticed Mom's love quotes? They buy items with meaning full/ feel good sayings. That they then showcase around their houses.
My Mom has one magnet that I can actually get behind. It reads "Good clothes open doors."
That magnet was the excuse when out shopping with my Mother by my side. TODAY though it actually happened.
I went to grab candles for my ears. You have heard of these right? (can I get a pun on that?)
I buckled last week and bought q-tips. Now I want to get on the next level for ear care with the candle idea. So I went to whole foods guessing. They do not carry them but they gave me the name of some place off belmont. Meaning look online save the bus fare.
On my way back I decided to linger into a few places. The first was a used, salvation furniture store. The second, was this vintage store that was filled with every idea you could have at that time. If I had a stylist job this would be a go to shop. I fell for some 70s and even some 60s items. With that said I of course gave my approval to the shop manager. This lead into meeting a new person who also shares the same passion for vintage finds. Not just even that but also the desire to take that to business.
After our chat and sharing in the form of caring, I made a wise purchase.
Another square shaped color blocking that would be double the pleasure, double the fun if I pair it with my brown square block dress. I wanted the heel to be more, but for $30 I think I won in the end with these. Especially when the colors will not match but only compliment the colors in my wardrobe.
I pulled out the plastic with the idea that these are my low income take on these Marni's in stores now.

0 comments:
Post a Comment