polka dots-an array of filled circles.

How weird is to to forget, or be ok with something that you had been on your mind for some time.
Tonight as I took a shower I looked at what has been on my mind since the incident happened. I was finally saw hope. No more money will have to be spent. Mars attached, but what was once our NASA program can fix the situation.
So, tonight I finally went further down the fashion spring 2012 shows list. Quite sad actually to know the shows are coming to an end. I had saved several for tonight. I had to save a few. To rush them ruins the magic the show could have. Marni I liked more than their fall, and of course was one of my favorites. But besides the usual designers, I looked at these shows in a different way. I really ranked each regions designers. I must say, although I hate to say it......(((((teeth are being pulled)))) Paris was home to the magicians this season.
If I were to rank them:
1) Paris
2)London
3) Milan
.
.
.
.
.
4) New York
Which was not the case last spring. Thats nice to know one area does not always get a certain season right.
Show Some evidence!!!
I can't. I'm sorry words helped me this time to describe. Instead of saving my favorites I have been searching. Searching for something that will be given to me as a gift. I am done with wanting to be surprised. Instead I need to use the money I personally do not have GO THE DISTANCE. 
and that's it. (eyes big looking upon the photograph).
Can I just mention shopping online does not do it for me. I hate not seeing the fabric. Therefore, it is rare when I just know it will be right. This shirt which will also be worn as a dress, is making me pull out all of the stops. If I were only going to prom.
0 comments:
Post a Comment