

It has been another night that I have trapped myself in my identical shape yet completely different look bedroom. I have hid away again from human form to in rich myself in a movie. Movie yes but to be more in detail another Woody Allen flick. Yesterday, Interiors and today Alice. No wonder I have been obsessing over 90's simplistic, not to mention have been wearing button ups, turtle necks, and trousers...granted not in tan tones but none the less nothing with mickey mouse has touched my body in days.
Besides that it was my first day of babysitting. Yes a steady job I have that will eventually pay for my dream spring 2011 Prada dress shoe platforms. I played and watched hours in total of toy story today. It made me realize that come the battle of space or western I am going on the side of space. Coming from Omaha I do not even own a pair of tall traditional cowboy boots (not truly shocking since its "the city" in Nebraska, but still with the boot craze that hit us all non rich kiddies everyone was thrifting boots a few years back and hello late trend as in this spring for us american folks the ankle boot cowboy boot EVERYWHERE). Yes I almost dipped into a pair of blue suede boots that I window drooled for a night in Paris. However, when de shop did open and I saw what the price read for a soon to be over trend I left my want to be elvis purchase on the shelf. Instead I took that money (well only about 20 dollars of it) and paid for this dress I wore above to finally barter down at brick lane market in London. Yes 20 was too much for such a see through number (I hope you approve of the slip because that was time consuming still unsure). Anyways like the guy selling the first time agreed that the price was set a tad too high, HOWEVER, its a full on outerspace print that fit abnioxiously well for yet another brick lane piece (Karma I loved you so hard at that time).
Enough with my thoughts and now with the pictures.... The dress is from brick lane market in east London. The slip was my mothers, its a dream come true blue that cant be found anywhere since everyone went straightly to the colors that would steadly make them money. Such a shame to not see beautiful colors in afforadable slips anymore. Ok moving on, I had light dip dyed purple tights that were given to me since Ahli's (the wonderful girl who captured the birthday and helped with this blog) model did not care to own the crazy amazing pieces that were made for her. Then for the shoes I wore mint green kitten heeels that sadly got stepped on and marked that night. Elizabeth helped with the makeup and I requested the arrow for no other reason then I thought it would be cool and well maybe a Boy George tribute.
If you were lost at all after reading this, I doubt you are the only one. I write as I think and well to me it makes sense.
Thanks again to everyone who made that birthday so special you basically screwed me over for next year in the best possible way.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment