Monday, January 31, 2011

anticipation overload





I know the photo I stumbled upon and then the Louis Vuitton piece from the fall 2010 do not complement my picture in color theory. BUT notice the circle 2 dimension on all 3? I found the dress at a little boutique in River Lake, WIS. I was staying with the lovely Brown family and on my last day there this basement of treasures was presented to me. I made it clear that I was going to look at every item and sure enough I took the lady all the way up to closing time. I bought this dress and those brown man pants pictured below. At first sight this dress was love...BUT... to be honest the color would not be my first pick. Yes I do think the color looks good on me (and well the shop lady made that comment at the cash wrap) but maybe a more settle color to get more use out of it. Anyways the shoe's are from a thrift store in Chicago that I was lucky to find seeing as that feeling of forgeting something turned out to be my old patch plaid heels. This are a black fake croc effect but the cut is the closest thing I will get to Prada fall 2010.

This shoot was constructed from your social plans that do not meet your anticipation. I wanted to hold a cake topper in the idea that it was a birthday in which I am allowed to cry since "It's my party and I can cry if I want to." One piece taken out in a way to show that maybe I was alone or that overall this event was not a hit. p.s. It was a hamburger cake!! This is not my house but we did loop around for a little bit to find the perfect one. So who ever is the proud owner, thanks for shoveling to the street. Also thank you to Michael Arnold for the photograph!

It's only Monday...and it was the opposite of manic.

0 comments: