Tuesday, February 15, 2011

chocolate sale





These are my windows I designed for our school's store. I went with this whole "send your love" and went with the most we had. I did three layers of curtains that were of all different textures, such as painting on the illusion on the windows. The mannequin faces on the 2nd photo have candy hearts scattered on the face then I had to showcase the things we sell so I went with these scarfs. I really learned from these windows that the main challenge was having to work with the actual items. Most of our things either came a few days before the windows were done or after so I had to edit certain ideas I had early on. Not to mention pleasing the teacher with what ideas he came up with (such as showcasing the t-shirt that is worn on the mailbox head model).

Here is a picture of my idea just to go from paper to the actual thing.


So this one changed a bit due to us not having manniqan heads. I found the mailbox and knew that I could do the floating chocolates if I just use the mailbox as a head.

0 comments: