pink almost to the day of red


Happy Valentines day (ok hours away from the day). I know this is a commercial holiday, but see it as a day to remind us to take the time to show our loved ones we care. I am personally not a big fan of big budget ways to show ones love. I find the cheap, creative gestures tend to be more personal.
This Valentines day is going to be like the others. Cupid shot me twice with the love from my parents. They sent me a package that small and dearful with chocolate covered cheeries and 3 different flavors of coffee in the perfect size bags. The gesture was small and thoughtful and well inform with joy when friends ask what coffee I have. This could be a 50 cent year where cupid shoots me 5 times.
We will have to wait and see.
p.s. The day after is always better, just remind yourself of that. I mean more than half off chocolates, less crowded at dinner, also you can watch great chick flicks at the theater and not feel as alone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment