Friday, March 11, 2011

airport scanner approved

I packed.

I packed and it finally came naturally again. Just packing another bag to escape and make memories. See the sights while enjoying the night life. A trip that hides the morning travelers from us.
I can not tell you all that I packed. As I transferred the final picks to the suitcase I took a picture of each layer.

First layer is complete night life, but how perfect for the "I might have worn this last night but it even better the next day in the light."



The second layer is my love for the 3 color to more per outfit selection. Just the colors I spy for this time of year.


The third layer are pieces that make sense right now. The brightest stars during that season. Far on the other side of "your basics."


The closer are the divas. They have to go on top due to wrinkling or in this case the size. Both the skirt and sweater put up such a challenge to me.



Too much?
Yeah probably but creating it was fun.

0 comments: