Friday, March 11, 2011

their back





A hammy down sweater from my friend Mike ( I love when my guy friends accidently put their size small sweaters in the dryer!!), a skirt I thrifted in Paris, tights from American Apparel (the only skin tone tight that will probably ever work), and the shoes well I already said, but yeah, yeah they are from urban WITH MY SHOELACE edit though.

If I had some place to be this is what I would wear. I realized the outfits I create that I enjoy the most are the ones with less time and effort. The one's that capture my entire focus for the small time frame. You could call this working under pressure in a sense.
Weird, I study in the complete opposite way of creating.

Either way I plan on watching the arts tonight. I have not seen a movie in a while. I have the slightest idea which movie I will grab.

0 comments: