WHO?






I would like to say I have always loved fashion, but I cant. I grew up a total tom boy but I can tell you I have always enjoyed a image. Therefore, I could care less if a piece is a certain designer or not. All I care about is if it has the look I'm looking for. Image was that important growing up that my basketball shoes were never the perfect fit but the perfect look, and when I discovered the Oakland Raiders EVERYTHING had to be black.
As I clicked through more fall 2011 shows, I took note of Jean-Charles de Castelbajac collection. I do not think I have heard about this designer or if I have obviously I do not recall it. The first few prints of this fall show do a tribute to 101 Dalmatians it seemed but then it gets good. I feel the prints are strong but not too strong were people would have a heavy opinion on them. While the cuts are cool and effortless, maybe a little too simple, but that red coat !!!! so good.
Now the men's jacket is not for everyone, nor is the skeleton dress, but they are COOL, right? I just want a skeleton outfit so I can find funny pins with food or anythign to do with the body to pin all over. Not to mention the men's jacket is the perfect ice breaker to have people rub your shoulders. Chances are they will place their hands up there to measure or whatever, and then you can just ask to apply a little preasure.
0 comments:
Post a Comment