Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oatmeal power



I had oatmeal this morning to the extent of waking up early to make an experimental version of pb and j with banana, which was not bad. The fiber fueled me partly to study for my only test thus far into the semester but more so to grab within my closet.

I bought this massive cable knit last spring in London. I have loved everything about it other than the function. It is so massive that I often walk by things and knock them over. Until now could never find a coat that would go over it. I have all my heavy leather jackets right now going through a grading scale to find out what is worthy for my spring break trip. Therefore, with less hassel having to reach in to the dark doom of my closet I attempted to put each one over this sweater. Sure enough the last one was the one that fit. My jacket is from Fair Mare's here in town. Oh saying that makes me want to go back. I cant I am really considering buying theeeee Prada shoes of the season, and money does not grow on trees.

My skirt is actually a top. Its from some Japanese designer who showed at London's fashion show. My mom bought it for me at the fashion show weekend where we were able to shop designer at a discount. The top is really interesting because it buttons in a way to make a summer time top or a vest. Not to mention the girl who sold it to us had the same amber necklace I have.......small world.

well I am going to be late for my test.

0 comments: