Tuesday, March 22, 2011

If it fit's, I could be too skinny to stand



Did you know?

Yeah it's a skirt. I received this skirt last semester, the semester that somehow everyone was "giving away" as in to me their clothes. Or in this case a friend who actually took the risk to buy me clothes. I often love the idea of receiving a gift then I do of the gift. What can I say I know what I like?
I received this skirt and actually adored it. I say it that way because the thought of getting a gift was weird and not to mention I actually liked it. I was introduced to the skirt, at the perfect time in fall that I could wear tights with a light jacket. Light jacket weather!!!!!! MISSED! Not to mention easily missed here up north where it’s either winter or winter.

The tragic part about this skirt is that the foods love out won the clothing love. I am not small enough in the butt to wear this. I mean the red bean, oatmeal, all things squash year obsession had to go somewhere (but truly butts are super weird). I of course kept the skirt having the typical American mind set of "one day I fit into it." Well I just put it on again and well as you can see I’m wearing it as a top.

Dumb as a top? Am I dummy here or did you act the fool?
I mean easily with the perfect high waist skirt or pant this could have this come off as a top and not a skirt trying to be a top. I mean it could easily be rocked with a suited bell bottom, and a mean wedge for a tribute to Donna from that 70’s show.
The box colors especially in the fall time when it was introduced to me. What came to mind to me was the perfect maroon turtleneck. Oh it was such a butterfly in the stomach nervous-ness as to whether I would actually find a satisfying turtleneck in my price range. Seriously can anyone thrift a good turtleneck?? I have spent years. Thrift god's unanswered prayers (Garth Brooks shout out!)

I’m starting to feel a weird feeling about warm tones with my curly hair. It’s almost too similar. I need to offset it.

Nine already? Off to escape in a film. But after looking at the photo again I think the fabric easily says skirt over top. But again I really feel with the right layering EVERYONE COULD GET BEHIND IT.



AND if not I will just move my fingers in such a way to spellbind them**!*!*

0 comments: