the chocolate milk was my gift so I put ice in it for my treat
It had been nearly two weeks since I have seen Nadine. The time frame seems even more excessive after creating play dates. Play dates? It is wonderful.
What a month ago Menomonie received another powder sugar snow storm from mother nature. It was the time Nadine slept in her sleeping bag and I made us walk in the piles to see Camille to visit and eat her mothers AMAZING cooking (not to mention it was left overs that were cold seafood mac and cheese).
Totally licking my lips as I wrote that.
After dinner, Nadine got a rush to create. I easily had the same mindset and Camille, was the best host and grabbed what she had. Soon we were all creating and even received a new member within time.
It was a magical time with little talking and each person creating within their style. On the white powder walk back home we decided that play dates would happen again. Since then Nadine and I have done two play dates.
Below are from today. Nadine brought supplies and it was AWESOME.
Then I changed my room to make more sense and another soul arrived which easily allowed me to have another show and tell.
Talking like I'm in elementary school again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment