Sunday, March 20, 2011

Unlike Adam, Eve had to take a bite from the apple.






Did Eve eat the entire apple? Word is she ate it (word is? More like accused of) BUT did she she take a bite, or even the core? What ever the answer is, this trip allowed me to take a bite into the big apple.

We did loads of walking!! With it being 3 of us with different ideas of what to do.

The melting pots east coast city was not the ripest apple, to put it in terms of apples throughout this post. I wanted New York to be another London, Milan, Seoul, and what have you. To be honest it was great it was not like those cities, because it allowed me to think I could keep up. I did experience my blood pressure rising in the Chelsea area. The new buildings started the rush, a few locals kept the blood going to a rhythm, and then the walk on the bridge over the city led me to counting the beats. Wow the design and view of that place made me want to have a picnic. No way would I want a picnic in central park as much as I would want one on that bridge. New York brought a little Chicago comfort when we were on the bridge with the wind so no picnic was had.

To sum New York up, It was a city that stimulated me more in architecture and view points than street ware (for the time on this trip).

New York was a bite mostly because we ran out of time.

When we first arrived LITERALLY as the bus rolled in I immediately regretted going to New York. I want to live in New York not visit it. I came to the conclusion that me visiting would lead me to loose the adventurous thoughts.
Do not get me wrong I loved my time. I would say the trip was made from New York. Milwaukee, and Baltimore were pleasant and uplifting (Milwaukee -the company who shared their time with us and in Baltimore the building fronts). New York though made the week seem like Spring Break=(Friends, memory purchases, laughs, and photos.)

la la la (did you see the sunglasses above?....If you did see the heart candy, its somewhat my official winter clothing break up note)
YUP I found them. I almost left the market without them. I saw them, gave them a little try on time, then put them down and marked it in the memory. BUT the thought of not sharing the view with them this summer led me to holding up the group to purchase.(I broke that camels back, they honestly sat in the stairwell from the continuous wait) The charming sales man with teammate said it was their fastest sale. I confessed to the act of cheating (I mean I did put them on two hours prior).


Why?
"Why, What?" "Why out of all that could be worn this summer?"
Well I still want to keep a open relationship with my two layer John Lennon pair. I just feel like I am going to be in a night mare this summer and especially onward with John Lennon's everywhere. The spark will be gone.
This grayish green explosive circle just corks up the bowl cut. I just see a summer of bubbles, going in car washes, and coke slushies.

I realized from this capture that my eyes are easily visible. It seems the sheer trend went upwards as well.

Drawing little free hand stars as eyeshadow could be fun for a summer day or two or to really be festive 4 of JULY GOD BLESS GRILLS!!!$$$$!

0 comments: