Friday, March 4, 2011



When times get forced it's time to take a break or escape to mars.

I am just feeding on these self timer shots inside my bedroom. I guess it has to happen with the never ending snow and no one to hold the camera. But I am fully enjoying the entertainment I am receiving from it. Often I just imagine if someone were to walk in and who? I like to think I know my friends and roommates expressions which just gives me the smiles. Also just the fact that its the weekend and I am treating the day time like it. I want to take one day personals all my life. That is why I am treating this now like my life's sticky note.
I listened to a speaker tonight and changed from last nights attire. I kept with my J crew jeans, put my thrifted men's tux with a round collar which makes it like no other powder blue tux shirt. Then to keep warm my Helmut Lang jacket.



hehehe

0 comments: