Do I have to get back to the basics?
Helmut Lang fall 2011 pieces that I would purchase include: 
Simple black dress, kudos on the length along with the coverage on top. Dark girl maxi dress!!
These two inches long enough not to be called Capri's.
Same pants being as close as I want to get with my skin tone with khakis.
I have sent applications out there, but am still waiting to actually buy a interview outfit. I know what I want, but what is really appropriate? Can I do these advanced cut pants, that I personally feel fit my frame to the tee? I guess it depends on what job actually calls back.
The true debate I keep having with my mother is whether a dress is appropriate. Of course it covers and is structure in a rich fabric. Her view is no. My view is anything of good fabric and styled well is job appropriate. I am not applying to be a lawyer, the closest to it is a associate analyst position (sounds stuffy but it also does not sound like a MRS. degree)
Ok look below and go ahead and judge that I did a mirror shot. But it's effective.
Would my outfit above be appropriate? Yeah it might be a tad fall by now, but realistically the way my inbox is not filling up I do have time it seems. I think I loved the basic looks of Helmut Lang's fall collection because my coat that me, my aunt, and mother contributed to is still relevant in this fall collection. Not to mention turtle necks just symbolize intelligence to me. No ditsy individuals wear turtle necks.
Enough about real life matters.
How was your weekend? Did you get a mayday basket? I left my first time made granola that I packaged in mason jars that was left with a picked daffodil from a near by school. My boyish handwriting gave my identify away but luckily no one caught me in the act. My sidekick joined me which was fun. We made many annoying sounds and giggled each time we ran away from every ones doorsteps. The weather was not the spring but rather fall this weekend. I was, however, able to finally listen to TLC's album not just the hits and play battle of the sexes. Truly the highlight of the weekend was finally buying Red Dog. I know that might sound weird. I had at most 5 stuffed animals as a child, but the one I loved was that red bulldog that is the mascot of Red Dog beer. I just loved monkeys and bulldogs as a child. Sure enough my father nor me could find it in Omaha anymore, but here in the state of beer I found it. In all I'm a sucker for good marketing. Oh no I'm dragging on.
Alright hugs, shrugs, and I'm waiting for Spring Bugs!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment