Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Much has happened

The final days of folders, back packs, teachers, apples, and classroom education came and went. I am now currently home collecting myself. Basically I am trying to finish up the things I want to and NEED to do. The pressures of a job are of course over my head.

My parents have been doing cute inside jokes with each other and I'm finally embracing what they replaced me with. I fill my days organizing, but more importantly I came back to my loves. I now have 4 closets (not including coats) in this house. To some that might come off excessive, and I agree only this time since my closets are not that small.

The can't leave the room closet (Dress, skirt, and light jacket closet, with both doors holding my belts.)


My actual closet. (Shoes, the main clothes on a rod that swings to the door opening and is the length of the room.


Overflow to the guest bedroom. (Bags)

And finally the new addition, this years school closet that is now in the families storage closet.

Right?
I even have a tad bit more in my bedrooms individual storage closet haha

MY GOAL
To get it done to just my main closet and the one in my bedroom. Once I am finished I will sell some to resale here in town, maybe some online, or save it for possible market sales.

I crafted yesterday with one of my Homaha favorites who showed me new items to use! It hit the spot. I need to snap their identities then I will share.

wear the SPF

0 comments: