glue


Unsure if my head just feels it's under water, or my heads in the sky. Whatever it is I have been crushing on the color blue lately.
The start began when I was searching for a perfect shirt in the boys section that could possibly be traded for something in my eye candy's closet. Searching from small to xxl since size truly holds no purpose to me. In the end I pulled out a light blue, horizontal stripe shirt. It has faded black words with one large reading COMME (with that little c attached to the C (((ON POINT)))). With that I had to buy it to pay as much tribute to this knock off comme des garcons. Beside's the word play it has the gothic, prep look that has been so present in my wardrobe this past year. However, this new eye candy that has been introduced to my dreams, makes me really want to play/flirt with color again.
At the same store I thought I found a shirt for a friend in desperate need of clothing. I found this sea foam green top with circles and triangles on it. I held on to the top since the price was right, but then put it away in fear that I was dressing him like someone he was not. As I put it away somehow I unhid this XL light blue top with a mask covered mona lisa. Iconic faces that can be worn across my chest is my favorite go to outfit. I have a collection that includes einstein, pope john the second, Freud, Prague's rob zombie look alike, etc.
It might be from the double rainbow I saw the other day, the shirts I bought, or the new discoveries I have found here in Omaha that forced me on this date with BLUE. The movement has leaked now to my nails which are now two shades of blue. One shade being cobalt of course and the other blue with a touch of green mixed in.
Off now to suggest non boring glasses to my father in of course a blue striped shorts.
0 comments:
Post a Comment