Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I was the one who pattoned 2%


How long have I been away? Well my nails are still blue, if that helps.

I went to Wisconsin this weekend. Finally someone was not a tad annoyed I made a surprise visit. It was great, although she only stayed in town one night. The time up north gave me the time to reflect. The friends and fellow classmates tend to push for a cause. I never fell into the walker debate, I did recycle, but now I found a cause. I want to bring back NASA. WIthout space, we are going to be way TOO grounded.


Friday, I finally was released from my phone's control. A hopefully possible employer called, and granted me an interview. Now I packed incase I had to split for Chicago that day. However, she gave me till this Friday to prepare. The time has been put to use, let me tell you. (look below I collaborated with Stephen Stensrud on my new shave). Stephen told me he can easily be persuaded by me with my visions. I really liked that compliment. Basically I love that he still stays true to his personal taste, but he can experience my idea and agree to it. Even though he knows MY MOTHER WILL GUILT TRIP him as soon as I come home.



Yesterday, I did day activities with humans. It was great because they were also my friends and I met a old man with a youthful spirited wardrobe. My last night in Omaha, HOPEFULLY, I ended with a craft night. I was unable to grab my snips due to the new due. Kyle had a wonderful idea to make dream catchers, so WE DID!!!

(I did not capture Kyle's, but his was fantastic. Very unlike mine due to his left brain working harder.)


0 comments: