Our flavor today is Cherry
I might have mentioned this but Chicago so far has taken me deeper into menswear. Probably because I live with a menswear junkie. Either or, skirts have been popping up quite a bit. I believe that upon doing this trend the plaid has to be in the collection from the start. One cant go too extreme, too fast. I love this skirt only in the smallest size for both bottom and top on me. Really playing up the age when your Mother still buys your clothes, and MaryKate and Ashley are wearing jean jackets with jean skirts.
Today two of my girlfriends (two boys in skirts) and I went to a shop. 24 hours prior I had stumbled upon this shop that was basically walking into a friends older siblings ZANY room. The decor is your cheesy childhood. Like your childhood there are memories that just rule! This place is similar in some of the items they carry. The prices are not the nicest HOWEVER, tis sale time. Also they take photos of what arrives in the store. SAVE THESE BOOTS FROM WALKIN
I wore my find from yesterday with the only girly thing that really came out of my childhood. I loved the image of these so much that I obviously gave my best friend this along with some other "friend" one. Upon giving the other girls hers I persuaded her to give me the friends part. This way when best friend and I's friendship faded away come puberty I had a backup.
Had a really nice dinner and time tonight.
(mojito, bean/bacon soup, duck tacos, cayene/coffee i-cream homemade ice cream, and laughs)
....and.....I threw the fish I caught last night back.
0 comments:
Post a Comment