Thursday, August 25, 2011

"First one to raise their hand______________________"

I wish I could find film of designer informing us in detail about their collection. Yes, you can find the general concept. Is there anything out there that allows me to hear or even read why each piece was chosen.
Would that not be interesting?
Yes it could alter your idea of the collection, but is that a bad thing? Would more designers make it? People would then find the designer that follows the same wave link, Instead of letting others tell them what is good. I know I love the initial thought over being persuaded.

Tonight I realize how badly I wish I could watch those videos especially after flipping through their collection.

THEREFORE,
I will post some of my questions so that one day they could be answered.


Stefano Pilati= Are they 1) gum drops-2) the clear plastic things that hold little girls ponytails-3) dots-4) chewed gum-What is your personal favorite, pain or these? - Was a women heading to the Casino ever imagined for the idea of these shoes? - What was the concept behind shoes?- I loved that they were paired with jeans, if you were to put a skirt/dress with them what would be your cut/selection?

->Do not read this wrong. I saved them didn't I? Invitation for slim cut feet only. Tomorrow I will search and budget for them. <-<-<-


IN GENERAL= Velvet? Or is it the picture? - Is it plaid on the turtle neck or the same print? - Are these separates?
Erdem Moralioglu's= this shoe?- Did the models hair play more of a deciding factor or her body? Were you happy that the print was in fabric?-What else would have been acceptable in you opinion?



Erdem Moralioglu's= Did you consider this as a dress?- Also what was the process like when you were draping this?-Would you do a take again like this in the future?


IN GENERAL= Are these plastic->see through? -What is the heel?-What is the bottom layer made of?
None for the designer at this time.

I know I annoyed a handful of teachers. It's alright because I was awarded apples from the students for putting the teacher off schedule and out of time.

0 comments: