The NEW ME :* once I'm over my fresh prince hairdo
FINALLY I CAN SUPPORT LEOPARD PRINT. Obviously I enjoy the three color palette, but when I saw the series of Leopard heels begin in Sak's 5th selection, I realized I had found Cinderella's shoe TIP-SY at the ball. The other two options were easily owned by the step sisters. Immediately did you think CINDERELLA STORY with hilary duff? Ha how the stylist in that gave them bugs as the "step sister" car and Hilary "Cinderella" with the hand me down mustang (AND HILARY RUINED AMERICA'S CLASSIC CAR)
The skirt...right off the bat loved the idea. Hated the pairing with the top and of course the SHORT SKIRT=cheap when it comes to day time reaction happened. However, the repeat of a leather jacket cut the same (only a wee bit different/therefore same family but obviously you and your sibling are not twins) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4JcOZJi5JQ).
Leaving the colors stand! Also leaving the salmon cut top on with it. Golf Clap!!
The hair, YUP I am going up on this outfit.
I know I should be over the favorite crayola color dye but ima, ima, ima not. Instead unlike me at age 16 I realize not all colors will work with this skin tone. What really gets me interested with this is the way the color is done. As much as feather is always when in doubt, and everyone goes straight to the second layer on the bags. This splitting of the hair is a perfect tribute to Andy Warhol's wig EXCEPT I want it in the actual back like Andy.
(Hate on his hair, but I will never) The wig equals perfection and that age why not. Coloring your hair especially as a guy is such a social taboo. The world accepts your aging, but if you do color which you probably should in your 40s invest in an actual colorist.
-RANT OVER, BACK TO THE PICTURE-
color= dark plum with my natural in front with a few picked pieces at random on top of the plum back. I almost just want to color a big circle on the back of my head. The bowl cut with an additional circle.
To Do::::Make friends with someone who loves doing risky dyes for a trade/or free if it's them learning.
I had another fitting day today. I just might be buckled in and going upward on the roller coaster of life. Been really focused on the ride I am currently on rather than what else the theme park has to offer. I must give my credits to my friends especially my roommates (although I WOULD? put them in the friend category). These Chicago residents especially the one's living off the blue line really help out their homies. With my roommates taken it one step further and reinsuring that yes white girls can jump. I'm telling you, it is who you surround yourself with on a daily bases that can make the difference.
HUGS
I hope you also received a really good hug today. I did and then had taco's for dinner which were basically fish and chips, THEY CARRIED ON THAT RACE hug reference to my dinner plate.
>>>>>>THANK YOU, GRACIAS, CHEERS!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment