Mr. West is in the building
It has been a week since I made my escape from Homaha. Thank god I packed for a good month because I plan on not leaving.
I came in color.
Now I work as a waitress at a Vietnamese restaurant which has sucked all the color I had in my jigsaw packed suitcase. However, next week I begin working at Star Fruit which will only bring back color into my uniform life.
My pay is so unsteady right now, but non the less it feels good doing something totally new. Not to mention I moved for the first time to a place I knew I would have friends. Friends especially that make me smile, and are in the same place in their life (other than their pay). My lack of pay is joke worthy, but the time frame I received these jobs could not have been better. Now I can only receive better, right?
Chicago has not changed since the last time I lived on a couch here. The strollers still rule the sidewalks. The dogs tend to be cuter than the children. BOLD STATEMENT! I did see a few young dude-rs who already at age 6 had their image perfectly developed. So once the kids are walking, then yes they could compete with these bright eyed, smiling doggies.
GASP (Did you?) Lola is a prime example of why dogs>over cats. Endless love! Once babies walk they are running away from their caregivers (living their independent lives). Dogs...they are where the hugs, and treats are at (which is where I COME IN).
COME BACK TO LIFE (snap) I have to move my shoe collection out of the viewing gallery (the boys living room). Hope you are able to quench your thirst on this Thursday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment