

This weekend was pretty epic. Sport fan or not, whether your watched or not, you all knew it was the Super Bowl. As a university student here in Wisconsin we used that Sunday before, during, and after the game to drink our local spotted cow (beer only sold in Wisconsin) and cheer for the home team.
The game was great. I went to my friends house which was hosting a party that her family came for to host a little party at her apartment. It was such a cozy and especially warm setting. I may look asleep in the photo above but it was just a little old man slumber after 3 astonishing brats. I rocked the smallest amount of packer gear. I wore my massive knit sweater I bought in a thrift store off of Camden in London, a jean skirt I bought years ago from Banana Republic, knock off Clark's from Spain, and GREEN socks that give the impression of an alligator face.....I know right a jean skirt for a day of watching a game?? Well it was early and the drinks the night before clouded my train of thought I guess. I did change before the bar celebration though.
Well I will feed you more from the weekend or what goes on in my head. Now I am so caught in this Duke vs. North Carolina game I am not sure how many run on sentences I gave you.
hugs, tugs, and I CANT WAIT FOR MARCH MADNESS!!!
p.s. thanks to the Hinz family (truly dears this weekend)
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment