someone had to sell me a shoe before I left
I had no intentions to do this Springs main color palette with my shoes. The shoes (from left to right) are my valentines day gift along with tasty coffee and covered cherries from my parents, then a eccentric pair of flats from....if you can believe this...urban outfitter.....way it gets better.....for only $12 (bitches were on sale), and finally a pair of dumpy but perfect knock offs from the streets of Spain.
The reason why I am posting the picture of the three is because if you glance below I edited them. This came about when I bought the shoes at Urban Outfitters. Yes knock me points down for shopping there if you must. Its painful I agree to walk in and see a print that works with a cut that is way to cheap and too now. However, there are times when you can find something and store it away for two years then bust that little piece out and suddenly its a gem. Or there is even the RARE chances of finding something now that may or may not need just a little personal touch.
Well these shoes I knew I wanted/needed different laces. Immediately I wanted the twisty ones that take the trouble of actually lacing them up off your hands and come in just as outrageous colors (OK I never had them as a kid, so maybe I want to experience the life of that type of girl when I step out on sidewalks with these). However, my shopping partner informed me the holes would not be large enough. So with the ideal lace then switching to the brown leather typically on boat shoes, I went with what I had. As I laced those up I realized there was more editing I could do with my closet door of shoes.
So I ended up with these combinations
Shoe 1- I told my mom that these shoes would be a good purchase for her. She ended up getting them for her and me I guess. I have yet to wear them because I am too in love with the knock offs from Spain. Therefore, with the orange lace I they tend to be more eye catching rather then just looking like a safe shoe.
Shoe 2- The width of these laces win over the shoes. Also the color, all I need now is the perfect blood orange red pants for spring. I could go with a skirt if it was in the correct cut. Either way once the sunshine comes out so will my colorful wardrobe paired with these shoes.
Shoe 3- The laces were what made these shoes come off looking like their actual price. (weird because I think they got the orange shoes look way less cheap.)These tall, dark, and handsome pair provide the rough and tough appearance these shoes have been put through. I have worn these out in snowy sidewalks and let me tell you the Spaniards really do not know what snow is. My feet would constantly be wet during my days. But who care, I mean you just look down and immediately the look covers up the lack of function.
Editing clothes is ten times easier then papers. Sorry for the mistakes you read or are reading.
0 comments:
Post a Comment